[hylafax-users] can cyhphues support mass faxing

HI, all
  I have a redhat linu 9 and hylafax installed, I need to send fax in
the range of more than 5000+fax a day
I have 8 fax lines and configured a digi 8 port accel card things ae
working ok
I have the database in excel and using the mail merge of win-word when I
send the faxes
the  PROBLEM IS AS BELOW
1)a bust of job comes tothe server (I can see with faxstat -s) say
around 250 after that nothign then again it may come  so at one time it
may not cross more than 500 jobs
what is the problem am i missing some thing
regards
manoj

This email and any  files transmitted with  it  are  confidential
and  intended  solely  for the use of the individual or entity to
whom  they are addressed. Any opinions  expressed  in  the  email
are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.

This footnote also confirms that this message  has  been  scanned
for  viruses  and  dangerous  content  by the MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.