[hylafax-users] Wiki page for beta test

Folks,

First of all, thanks to everyone who's taken the time to register and contribute to the Wiki so far! There's already some useful content emerging!

I don't know if anyone will find this useful or not, but I've created a page for the beta releases at

            http://wiki.ifax.com/tiki-index.php?page=BetaTest

This is just a start to what could become a useful resource for beta-testers. If you think it's useful, please consider adding to it!

Have fun.

-Darren

--
Darren Nickerson