[hylafax-users] How can I know the send time of a fax ?

Hi!
I'm new to this list and I hope I'm in the right place.

I want to know the time my faxes spend to be send (ooops I hope it's good english :p) I want to know if my fax take 1 minute or 2....

I use java HylaFAX client, but i can look in the properties of a job :
# telnet host 4559
-> user ....
-> job 64
-> jparm
And here I've the list of all properties of a job. Which one is the time?
What is LASTTIME for ?

I'm sure there is this information somewhere because in the daily report I receive by mail, there is time of each send.

Thanks in advance for your help

Sylvain MACHEFERT
sylvain.machefert@xxxxxxxxx

CABINET SEGECO