Re: [hylafax-users] -- Looking for some help --

Here are the configs you requested. Modem model is a MultiTech Systems
Multimodem MT19322DX running on cuaa0.

# Configuration for a Multi-Tech MT1432, MT224BA, and MT1932ZDX modems.
#
# MT1432        firmware rev 0307 I or newer
# MT132BG       rev 0109A
# MT1932ZDX     rev 0109H
# MT2834ZDX     rev 0316A or newer
# MT2834ZDXb    rev 0317G or newer
#
# Note that MT1432 modems come in several varieties:
#
# MT1432BA      uses Rockwell data pump
# MT1432BA/A    uses AT&T data pump
# MT1432BG      MT1432BA tweaked for German FCC
# MT1432MK      (for UK?)
#
# The modem has been tried with both XON/XOFF and RTS/CTS flow
# control; this configuration is for hardware flow control.
#
#
#actual modem: mt1932zdx
CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               303
FAXNumber:              +1.303.691.8208
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          0xFFF
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          on
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        Firstlink
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#

########################
ModemType:              Class2          # use class 2 interface
ModemRate:              19200           # lock rate for DCE-DTE
ModemFlowControl:       xonxoff          # default
#
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&E4           # hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&E5           # software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D3           # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=1        # enable adaptive-answer in class 2
#
# NB: some models get confused by the @
#
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s@         # T for tone dialing, @ for silence
#
Class2RecvDataTrigger:  "\022"          # character sent to modem to start
##########################
## The MT2834ZDX (and other newer models) may be more robust with this.
##ModemSetupDCDCmd:     AT&C4           # setup so DCD resets modem on
##                                      # carrier drop
##
#ModemSetupAACmd:       AT+FAA=1        # enable adaptive-answer in class 2
##
## NB: some models get confused by @ in ModemDialCmd
## NB: the @ causes some multifunction fax units to not go into fax mode.
##
#ModemDialCmd:          ATDT%s          # T for tone dialing
##
#Class2RecvDataTrigger: "\022"          # character sent to modem to start
recv
##
## The MT2834ZDX (and other newer models) can take advantage of these.
##Class2APQueryCmd:     AT              # AT+FAP=? not supported on this
modem
##Class2NFLOCmd:                AT+FLO=0        # Class 2: no flow control
##Class2SFLOCmd:                AT+FLO=1        # Class 2: software flow
control
##Class2HFLOCmd:                AT+FLO=2        # Class 2: hardware flow
control
##Class2XmitWaitForXON: no
#####

Onyi C. Ejiasa - NWT, NCW, NCLA
Firstlink Technology, Inc.
4260 East Evans Avenue, Denver, CO 80222
PH 303.691.8200 | FAX 303.691.8208
onyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.firstlink.com