Re: [hylafax-users] Problem with destctrls blocking numbers

Hello Chris,

> I'm trying to block any faxes going to 5555555555. In my destctrls file
> I've tried:
>
> [+]5555555555   RejectNotice = "Delivery Failed"
> ^[+]555.*$      RejectNotice = "Delivery Failed."
>
> And various other combinations. Reading through past posts, most the
> hangups seem to be on people not using canonical phone numbers, but I
> don't think that's the case here.
>
> Could someone point out what I'm doing wrong? Faxes to 5555555555 are
> accepted just fine, and hylafax will try to send.

I think it IS the case of 5555555555 not being the canonical form of your
number. To me the following works perfectly:

^[+]4850        RejectNotice = "No faxes to mobiles"

I suggest you try dialtest with you dialrules and your values for prefixes
to make sure that the phone number you give to sendfax is actually converted
to canonical 5555555555.

Michal Rok