[hylafax-users] Wedged HCF Modem

Title: Wedged HCF Modem

Is anyone else out there using a HCF Modem with Linuxant drivers for their HylaFax Server. I have 3 of them in my server right now for HylaFax. Every once in a while, it seems to be after a few days or so, one of them will become wedged. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? I'm not sure if it is the Linuxant drivers, or just the actual modems. I tried killing the faxgetty process, but when it respawns, it remains wedged. The only fix I have right now is to reboot the server. Any help?

        Matt Yeager