[hylafax-users] Multi hfaxd problem

Thanks Aidan for your help.

Now I have 2 faxq, 2 hfaxd and 2 faxgetty running with:
$> faxq -q /var/spool/hylaClient1
$> faxq -q /var/spool/hylaClient2
$> hfaxd -q /var/spool/hylaClient1 -i 4601
$> hfaxd -q /var/spool/hylaClient1 -i 4602
$> faxgetty -q /var/spool/hylaClient1 modemUSB1
$> faxgetty -q /var/spool/hylaClient2 modemUSB2

But I've got a problem with the second hfaxd who never
reply to request. The second hfaxd is like locked.

Here a sample example:
[root@sophie root]# netstat -npa | grep 4601
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:4601            0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN
22799/
[root@sophie root]# netstat -npa | grep 4602
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:4602            0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN
22795/
[root@sophie root]# export FAXSERVER=localhost:4601
[root@sophie root]# faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on sophie: Running
Modem modemUSB1 (123): Running and idle
[root@sophie root]# export FAXSERVER=localhost:4602
[root@sophie root]# faxstat
       (waiting forever.... So CTRL+C)
[root@sophie root]# kill 22799
[root@sophie root]# faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on sophie: Running
Modem modemUSB2 (456): Running and idle
[root@sophie root]#

If I run the second hfaxd before the first one then the first one will
be locked.
It's just like the first running hfaxd hang the others ones.

Anybody have an idea?

Flyer,