Re: [hylafax-users] Modem for 500 users

Hi Walter,
this is not an easy one:

Assuming that you have 8 (480 min) working hours, there is no rush hour for
faxes and each fax takes about 2 minutes (1 page including connection) you
end up with

n = ( 2 * 5 * 500) / 480

But this makes your ~11 modems being occupied all the time. To be on the
save side you should at least double that number.

But first step would be to investigate the maximum number of parallel
incoming faxes. That's your minimum number.

Regards
uwe