[hylafax-users] fax printer driver

Hi,

I saw on other faxservices that they offer a printer driver for faxes.
With this it is possible to print from each Windows software a tiff-page,
and open automatic an email with the attachment and the mail address.

With some drivers it is also possible to add the faxnumber in the driver.

Has anybody an idea how I can get such a printer driver configured for
my own faxserver?

best regards
Christian