Re: [hylafax-users] print received fax on a different printer/tray

Matthias,
Thank you for the help!

I couldn't figured out how mogrify works, but I tried tiffinfo and I think that it
generates information I can use.
All I need are dimensions of each page.
For a letter page I get the following dimensions:

Image Width: 1728 Image Length: 1101
The page length may be different each time...

Do you know what measurment unit is this?
It is not milimeters nor inches nor pixels...

Thanks again for the help!

Best regards:
Milen

Matthias Reich wrote:
Welcome,

you could also try tiffinfo
or mogrify from the ImageMagick package to get more info out of your faxes

HIH
-m