[hylafax-users] header is lost while receiving fax at 96 and up

Hi,

I have the following Problem:
HylaFax Versions 4.1.5 and 4.1.3
Linux Kernel 2.4.20 and 2.4.22
Sedlbauer Semi-Active ISDN Card
Fax Class 1 (the card only supports this)

while sending faxes everything works flawlessly.
while receiving faxes, there are no errormessages whatsoever but
the header of the fax sdoesn't get received all of the time.
sometimes the header is completly missing, on other times the header is there
or partly there.

the symptoms are gone if the sender switches to 4800b/s or below.
at 14400 nearly every fax has no header. the server was idle at all tests.

my assumption is, that the card isn't initialized fast enough to get the first
few lines of the fax securly.

Is this a general class 1 or sedlbauer problem? Are there any known workarounds
or fixes for this problem?

I would like to set the bitrate for receiving faxes to 4800 or below but I have
not found any way to configure this.

thanks in advance

Marco