Date: 2003??10?14? ??? 17:22:51
Subject: [hylafax-users] Cannot Receive The FAX

Hi
I am trying to configure hylfax to send and receive the fax. I am able
to send the fax ,but not able to receive the fax , I tired out the FAQ , How
to Do list and did a search in google , not able to find out how to receive
the fax
Is there any ?how to do ?with the receive the FAX
Thanks
Joseph John