[hylafax-users] T1 Card

Dear all,

Nice to meet you all.

We are a Hong Kong company and we would like to setup a fax server using a hylafax enterprise version. Does anyone know which T1 card can support this kind of version? I have searched in the web and known that Intel "CPi/2400CT-T1" can support, but it is too much expensive for our company budget.

I will be very grateful for all your help.
--
Louis Chau
Information Services Dept