[hylafax-users] Installation problems

I am very confused by 'make' messages asking for .h files from various include libraries.

Say it is looking for 'sigcontext.h' in 'asm' , does it mean /usr/include/asm?

Sometimes it needs .h files from 'linux', some from 'asm' etc.

I have some in /usr/include/bits/, /usr/include/sys etc. Symlinking helps a little bit but only postpones the pain.

Is there anyway I can list all the corresponding include libraries and tell make to look for them in that list of libraries?

Any help is appreciated.