[hylafax-users] Always problems for answering...

I used an old hylafax (the one in testing Debian distro) for
one year without problems.  I upgraded 2 weeks ago for the
sid (unstable) version of hylafax in Debian distro.  I wanted
to resolv a small problem with legal format.  But since then..
I have a lot of problems with hylafax...

I use hylafax only for receiving and sending via email in pdf.
I am on Debian, pentium133, external modem on ttyS0, Hayes
Acura 336 Fax modem.

I upgrade again this after-noon.  The problems are:

1) After 1, 2 or 3 days, hylafax don't answer anymore.  So,
I changed the modem for exactly the same model.  Reset the
machine to be sure... same problem, after 2 days, BOUM!

2) an now, after restart Hylafax, it answer but refuse the page.

3) If I look ps auxw, sometimes, I have 2 faxgetty running.

Maybe I should deinstall all and reinstall from scratch?
Maybe debian upgrade via apt-get install isn't managed
correctly?

anyway, there are some config files:

/etc/hylafax/config.ttyS0

CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               450
FAXNumber:              +1.450.641-0880
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          0x08501
SessionTracing:         0x08501
RecvFileMode:           0644
LogFileMode:            0644
DeviceMode:             0660
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "-r -b %l"
LocalIdentifier:        CAMELEON.COM
LogFacility:            hylafax
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
QualifyCID:             etc
QualifyTSI:             etc
PercentGoodLines:       70
MaxConsecutiveBadLines: 20
MaxRecvPages:           40
UUCPLockTimeout:        30

ModemType:              Class1          # use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:              19200           # rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # default
#
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&K0           # setup no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&K3           # setup hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&K4           # setup software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D2           # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier
(or not)
#
ModemMfrQueryCmd:       !Rockwell
ModemModelQueryCmd:     !RC288DPi
ModemRevQueryCmd:       ATI3            # product information
#
ModemDialCmd:           ATDT%s          # T for tone dialing
#
# Someone on this list suggest me to add these:
#
Class1PPMWaitCmd: <delay:7> # command to stop and wait before PPM
Class1TCFWaitCmd: <delay:7> # command to stop and wait before TCF
Class1EOPWaitCmd: <delay:9> # command to stop and wait before EOP
Class1SwitchingCmd: <delay:7> # silence between HDLC recv and trans