Re: [hylafax-users] fax received

Your previous administrator probably set up faxcron to run.  You can
change the number of days it uses to "expire" old data/logs.

man faxcron:

NAME
       faxcron - HylaFAX routine maintenance script

SYNOPSIS
       /usr/local/sbin/faxcron [ -n ] [ -l lastrun ]

DESCRIPTION
       faxcron is a command script that does routine upkeep tasks
       in a HylaFAX spooling directory hierarchy.  This script is
       intended  to be invoked from cron(8C) on behalf of the fax
       user once a day, with the standard output sent by mail  to
       the  HylaFAX  administrator.   For  example, the following
       crontab might be setup for the fax user:
         25   23    *    *    *   sh /usr/local/sbin/faxcron | mail FaxMaster

* Just1n TNT <ihateyouguys3@xxxxxxxxxxx> [030929 09:21]:

aidan@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       command like a king,