Re: [hylafax-users] Remote modem

* Nico <tricera@xxxxxxxxx> [030924 08:37]:
> >> connected on the ttyS0 port of another computer of the same lan? I
> >> mean, how can I mount a remote modem to let Hylafax use it?
> >> >

> >> Just install hylafax on the server the modem is connected to
> >> put
> >> export FAXSERVER=your-faxserver
> >> in your .bashrc or an other appropriate file.
> >>
> >> on all clients you can just install the hylafax-client package
> >> or on other os's the java-client or winhylafax or else.
> >>
> >> see www.hylfax.org fro details
> > Well, that doesn't work if one wants to use multiple modems connected to
> > different servers and have one hylafax server do a sensible scheduling
> > :(
> >
> > Andreas
>
> Exactly what I want to do. Thank you.
> Nico

http://www.google.com/search?q=t38modem+hylafax&start=0&start=0
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200307/msg00594.html

I've never tried to make it work, but it appears to work...  If you get
it going, let us know.

a.
aidan@xxxxxxxxxxx                                       command like a king,