[hylafax-users] Solution to stuck at receiving

I’ve been trying to search for a solution to this problem.  I created a simple script to check the process every 5 mins.  It’s pretty much simple to understand.  There might be other people that has the same problem so.. I’m submitting this script for them.

#!/bin/bash

STATUS=`faxstat|grep -i 'Receiving from'`

MYVAR=`cat testfile.txt`

case $STATUS in

        "") echo "" > testfile.txt;echo "IDLE";;

        $MYVAR) killall faxgetty ;;

        *) echo $STATUS > testfile.txt ;;

esac