From: Stephen Arnold <arnold.steve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: forcing tagline on?
Date: 19 Sep 2003 12:18:47 -0700

Howdy:

I swear I googled for this, htdug (nice search engine BTW) the mail
archives, and read through all the docs I could find, but I never saw an
answer to this question/issue:

Is there a way I can force the tagline to always be "ON"?  From what
I've read, it's only used when the standard cover page support is *not*
used, but we need both, i.e., we need both the cover page support *and*
a tagline on all faxes.

Help?

Thanks in advance, Steve