[hylafax-users] Direct Inward Dial (DID) and Hylafax

I currently have a VSIFAX fax server that simply receives faxes and routes
them to printers based on what phone number the caller originally dialed.
These are passed as tones after the modem picks up, I believe (5 digits).
We have 5 phone lines in a hunt group using 5 Multitech 2834 modems using a
16-port Digiboard running under Debian 3.0.

I need to upgrade our fax server hardware and in the future consolidate a
home-grown outgoing fax server to this one (add more modems).  A few years
ago I checked Hylafax and DID support didn't exist.  In searching the
archives, it looks like there has been some discussion of this now being
available.

Can someone point me to some documentation on Hylafax and DID?  I'm working
on a project that this may fit into nicely -- it would give me an excuse to
spend the time setting up hylafax.