Re: [hylafax-users] Using Cypheus in small WorkGroup?

It's my opinion too...

Cypheus is a good begining... but so much to do in it!

Finaly, we abandon cypheus for WinFax for sending.   It's better
but not really more.  Just a little bit.  We have problems with
WinFax too.  Slowing a P4-2.53 with 512Meg ram...  I never seen
a good sending fax solution at this time.  (winfax fax directly,
not via hylafax).

Another problem we had with sending fax with hylafax is font quality.
Not as good as Winfax.  Sorry but it's a reality!

For receiving fax server?  Hylafax is very very good.  We use
is to receive fax and send it via email in pdf.  Wonderful.

I don't know why it's so difficult for developpers to understand
what we really need... It's simple:

-Sending fax via hylafax
-Using Outlook address book
-Do it in background without slowing the computer too much
-Be able to look at received faxes like imap in email.  With good perfs
and possible remotly.

Not more goodies that nobody use anyway...

I prefer Linux and unix systems but I can understand that peoples
in office use Windows.  So, for the client part, a windows one is
important at this moment.