[hylafax-users] Mailing Received Faxes

Hi All

I know this has been covered in previous mailings, but I have still been unable to find the solution that works for me. The version of Hylafax I'm running is 4.1.7

I'm trying to get the Hylafax server to email all received faxes to a common mailbox shared between 10 staff members. At the moment Hylafax is receiving the incoming faxes and saving them to the recq directory as TIFFS.

As suggested, I have created a /var/spool/hylafax/FaxDispatch file in which I have the following details:

SENDTO=faxagent@xxxxxxxxxx; FILETYPE=tif;;

I've also tried a couple faxrcvf files that people have made avaible on the internet for such solutions, none of which have worked for me.

I have checked that sendmail is running and that I can send email from the hylafax server to the mailbox using sendmail.

My shell scripting abilities are fairly limited, but I'm really keen to get this running. All suggestions offered will be welcome.

Cheers

Rob