[hylafax-users] xferfaxstats -> print out in the same report sender and destination

I Ask you the possibility or code modification for xferfaxstats to print in the same report
the sender (default ) and destination ( Number )
I try to modify by myself and I see "acct" function do this....
The print format was modified as following
################
printf fmt " %6d %6d %9s %6.1f %5d %7d %7.7s\n",
i, dest, sendpages[i], fmtTime(sendtime[i]),
sendpages[i] / t, senderrs[i],
bestInMap(sendrate[i], rates),
bestInMap(senddata[i], datas);
without any good result....
probably but I'm not sure cleanup function made something....
Thank a lot to all....

p.s. I hope this question is not commercial...
Bernardelli Paolo