Re: [hylafax-users] voice message before sending fax

George Bell wrote:

On Monday 08 September 2003 09:11 am, Ruslan M. Kazinets wrote:

Hi all!
In archive of already there were messages on this theme, however there
was no decision of a problem. Therefore I repeat a question:
Can I play voice message before sending fax?

I don't see any straightforward way of doing that in hylafax, though you could do it with vgetty, which is an extension of mgetty(fax and data) with voice.

George

The matter is that I need to automatically dial number, then tell a voice a phrase (" Get please a fax "), then start to transfer a fax.
And that has bothered me to listen answers like " alle, alle, answer! Who it calls fifth time successively and peeps in a tube !!!"

P.S. sorry for my english

--
RuSLaN