[hylafax-users] Printing received faxes to 2 or more printers

Hi everyone,
Hylafax worked extremely good and I was able to print all the received faxes to a printer. I used the following statement in the faxrcvd

/usr/bin/tiff2ps -a -h 10.8 -w 8.5 $1 | lpr -P printer1 -where printer1 is the name of the printer which is a laser printer

Now I want to route all the faxes to 2 printers so I added an extra line in the faxrcvd

usr/bin/tiff2ps -a -h 10.8 -w 8.5 $1 | lpr -P printer1 -where printer1 is the name of the printer which is a laser printer
/usr/bin/tiff2ps -a -h 10.8 -w 8.5 $1 | lpr -P printer2  -where printer2 is the name of the printer which is a laser printer

I am able to receive all the faxes but I am not able to print all the faxes. Some faxes get printed in one printer while in doesnt print in another printer.

I am not sure what the problem is... How do I make it print all the faxes in both the printer. Is there any script or any statements that needs to be added. Is there a problem with the lpr??

Please help me to solve the problem. Its urgent.
I would appreciate any help provided

Thanks,
Devi

Do you Yahoo!?