Re: [hylafax-users] Are there "modern" Class 2.0 Fax modems in the market?

On 2003.08.26 16:43 Alvaro Rosales R. wrote:
> Hi guys I am having trouble finding  class 2 external fax modems, each
> external fax
> modem I get have only capability to understand class 1 faxes , Are
> class 2 fax
> modems disappearing?

No.  MultiTech makes the MT5634ZBA-V92s, which supports Class 1, 1.0,
2, 2.0, and 2.1.

Unless you go with a new and supported modem like the one mentioned,
you'll likely end up using Class 1 anyway... and, frankly, that's not a
bad choice.

Lee.