[hylafax-users] bin/notify.awk

I've been trying to modify the notify.awk script that runs when a fax is
sent with the -d option, notifying the sender when the fax is complete,
or fails. After modifying the script, notifications no longer work. I
wanted to rule out permissions as the issue, as I copied the original to
notify.awk.bak... I was wondering if anyone could give me an ls -l of
the /var/spool/hylafax/bin directory so I can confirm that the script
just need a+r permissions.

Thanks!!
Nick
| Nicholas Bernstein            | nick@docmagic.com             |
| UNIX Systems Administrator    | http://www.docmagic.com       |
| Document Systems Inc.         |  				|
| gpg: F706 8C4E 78FA DDDD 53A0 019F D983 FE28 2002 D1F3	|

This is a digitally signed message part