Re: [hylafax-users] sendmail question half off-topic

Well, I can't fork my efforts. Moving to postfix will
force me changing the scripts that I've developed and
I will consider postfix only if this tooke me more
than a week :D. Mail system is the only part that I
couldn't test in the upgrade. So, if someone could
point me some good sendmail short howtos stuff I would
appreciate it.
Best regards.