Re: [hylafax-users] Emailing a copy of sent fax back to user

--- ahuxtable@sola.com.au wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	After a bit of help.  I am using WHFC on windows
> clients to submit
> faxes to the HylaFAX queue.  Some of them have asked
> if they can get a copy
> of the fax that they sent, emailed back to them with
> the 'send receipt'.

If you are using WHFC it's easy.

> They need to be able to verify what and when it was
> sent, this seems the
> logical way to do it. Perhaps emailing back a tiff
> file with the receipt?
>
> Is this possible?

Yep. In the WHFC side you must enable the option where
you notify your users for both ok and failled fax.
Check carefully the User settings.
But first of all, if your users use a different server
for email, you must configure the hylafax box to send
the messages to the server and the server must accept
the messages.

> Thanks in advance,
> 	Andrew

Cheers.