[hylafax-users] Troble with starting HylaFax

Hi All!

I've latest version Hylafax (4.1.7) installed, but looks like I can't tune it propertly  :(  -> faxgetty doesn't starts ("Segmentation fault"). I'm using Zyxel 56K ext., my OS is FreeBSD 5.0.
faxaddmodem works fine :)
Also I tried to use mgetty instead og standart getty, but have the same result. BUT! mgetty itself (not thru hylafax soft) starts finely and hook-up calls (I guess it'll recieve faxes too - not tried 8))

How do you think, were can be trouble?...

Best regards,
FK aka Kosty.