De : hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org] De la part de Giulio Orsero
Envoyé : jeudi 7 août 2003 15:11
À : hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Objet : Re: [hylafax-users] Best external modem for use with Hylafax??

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:27:15 -0400, "Michael Balamuth" <mlb@chroma.com>
wrote:

>Looking for opinions on what the best, most reliable and configurable
>modem to use for inbound and outbound on hylafax.

If you want cheap (<60$) look for rockwell/conexant chipset based
modems, we use it in class1 and they seem to be reliable.

If you want the best, look for Multitech MT5634ZBA-V92 which can do ECM,
33Kbps faxing, automatic compression.

--
giulioo@pobox.com

/dev/null
  *To learn about commercial HylaFAX(tm) support, mail
sales@hylafax.org.*