[hylafax-users] problem receiving faxes

Hi,

I found this message header on google, but
looks like something is wrong at the hylafax
archives or something as I can't get at them...

When someone sends me a fax... from another
hylafax system, using a courier modem, it
didn't finish and we get

REMOTE HANGUP: No response to EOP repeated 3 times

and then my line stays engaged here and no one
can send any more faxes to me and my users can't
fax out, appears to be wedged.

Faxing to it with a Xerox fax machine worked ok.
The other hylafax system has been running for about
3 years and they seldom have problems with it so
I don't think that's the problem, I'm using a
Zyxel u90 modem in class 2.0 mode and hylafax 4.1.7

Like I say, I found the problem description by searching
for that on google, but I can't get at the actual
posting, so sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks

Bill