[hylafax-users] Cannot connect WHFC with hylafax--please help

Hi,
1.I am using redhat linux 8.0, WHFC 1.1.7 and windows xp. In the network neighborhood I am able to view all the tiff files. when I use WHFC it says the server is connected, and when I specify the password it says invalid password and I am not able to enter into WHFC. I am sure I use the correct user name and the password. I dont have any idea why I am not able to connect it. Do I need to change any settings in hylafax recvq?. Can anyone please suggest me on how to solve the problem.
2.This question is not that important... I use another linux machine and I am able to connect to the hylfax server with windows xp and I am able to view the tiff files but when I use windows 98 I am not able to see the files in network neighborhood. I changed the regedit and also the PAP but neither works to see the files in network neighborhood.
I would appreciate if anyone can help me to solve the problems.
Thanks in advance for any hints provided,
devi

Do you Yahoo!?