[hylafax-users] Support needed!!

I have installed Hylafax on my slackware linux file-server. Could it be possible that all faxes can get automatically printed to the attached Brother Fax machine. Note that this machine also serves as the samba print server & it would be better if all the jobs use the samba print queue. Each fax should also be converted to PDF & saved in shared folder "G:\Fax" in a window machine, using date & time for the file name.

Kindly guide me to do the above mentioned tasks. Your instance help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Rizwan.

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. ____________________ HylaFAX(tm) Users Mailing List _______________________ To subscribe/unsubscribe, click http://lists.hylafax.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi On UNIX: mail -s unsubscribe hylafax-users-request@hylafax.org < /dev/null *To learn about commercial HylaFAX(tm) support, mail sales@hylafax.org.*