Re: [hylafax-users] distintive ring config

See man hylafax-config and your config.ttySN file.  Exactly how the
modem reports distinctive
ring can vary from one modem to the other, but usually its done with
DRON,DROFF reports
(other modems might do it with RING 2, RING 3, and so on).  Monitor the
port with minicom
during an incoming call or consult your modem's manual.   For my config
file:

RingFax:     DRON=8
RingVoice: DRON=20

I'm using hylafax 4.1.5 still.