[hylafax-users] 4.1.7 upgrade

Hi,

According to following link:
http://www.hylafax.org/HylaFAQ/Q319.html

I add following line :

Is it normal that /var/spool/hylafax/etc/dailrules file will overwrite for
upgrade?
I just upgrade to 4.1.7 from 4.1.6 and found my manual

4.1.7

http://email.indiatimes.com

 Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com

Bid for for Air Tickets on Air Sahara Flights at Prices Lower Than Before.
Just log on to http://airsahara.indiatimes.com and Bid Now!