[hylafax-users] setting up environment variable FAXSERVER

Dear hylafax users,
I have installed hylafax-4.1.6-1rh9.i386.rpm. I have Only one
modem (ZyXEL Omni
5K modem) connected to hylafax server to the port ttyS0 . My
hylafax server works
fine.

If i want to send fax from different Linux system on the network,
i need to   define
server with the environment variable FAXSERVER .

In the document it is given as " Once the software is setup on
your machine you
need to locate a host that has a facsimile server that you can
use. The host, and
possibly the modem on the host, should be defined in your
environment in the
FAXSERVER variable. For example, for csh users,
setenv FAXSERVER flake.asd

  or for ksh or sh users,
FAXSERVER=flake.asd; export FAXSERVER

  If there are multiple modems on your server then you may be
assigned to use a
specific modem. For example, if you are to use the modem attached
to the ttym2
port on the server machine, then the FAXSERVER variable should be
setup as
FAXSERVER=ttym2@flake.asd; export FAXSERVER

  (Note: the SNPPSERVER environment variable is used instead of
FAXSERVER by
the sendpage program; consult sendpage(${MANNUM1_8}) for more
information.) "

Please give me the clear path where i need to set the FAXSERVER
environment
variable.

Thankyou,

Jay