[hylafax-users] Question on Multiple Modems Configuration

Hi, I'm newbie here, I wish to know if it is possible to attached 10 modems in a hylafax server under Suse Linux  x86 platform ? and any suggestion of how to configure the modem and distributed the incoming fax from those modems (different phone line no attached to each modem) to certain ppls emails.

Thanks,
Keng Heng. Chan