Re: [hylafax-users] RE : RE : New Windows client for Hylafax - faxservice provider (HylaFSP)

Serge:

Same thing here (Ip is different, as is the username/password/email) but
the dll was registered successfully and its in my c:\windows directory
yet I see no devices in my device listing (I have no modem installed on
this computer).

Is there something else I need to do?

-Anthony