[hylafax-users] Sending faxes via Samba

Dear All,

    I have a SuSE7.2 installation on a PC which is currently running Samba and it is
working fine!
    I have Hylafax running and receiving faxes ok so far.
    I would like to initialize the sending utility via the samba printing method.
I have followed all the information contained in the help from the site of hylafax regading
this project and managed to get all the files (i.e. sambafax etc) downloaded and installed.

    When I send a fax to the samba printer (with the special notation of Fax-Nr: xxxxxxxx)
it is not sent. Can someone please help me with this??

    Thank you.
Chris