Re: [hylafax-users] faxgetty

Looks good.  Is there a config.ttyds01 in /var/log/fax/etc?

no. there's nothing.
is it wrong?
I've modem logs in /var/log.

Oops! Sorry!  Too many happy pills today :-0
I meant to say:  there should be a config.ttyds01 in /var/spool/fax/etc.
also should be a FIFO.ttyds01 in /var/spool/fax

sorry, I didn't understand, probably I was drunk.
I have:
/var/spool/hylafax/ ->
FIFO.ttyds01
/var/spool/hylafax/etc ->
config.ttyds01
What do you need to help me?
Do you want the config.ttyds01?

Sorry if this seems so obvious--it's just that I got too this
same "modem wedged" error when there was some problem
with the hylafax accessing the modem due to something with
the device- wrong ttyx, ttyx inaccessible, ttyx locked, wrong
or missing config.ttyx, etc.  For example, you can see this when
another process locks out the modem out from vgetty(see /var/lock)

no files in /var/lock.
correct, isn't it?

Yes.

You should only see faxgetty's lock there while its accessing the modem, and none otherwise.

ok, than all's right!
But, where is my error?