[hylafax-users] sambafax problem

hello again

i have faced with a new problem.i configured hylafax under suse 8.1 and run it well with the client cypheus.But using cypheus by every client is not cost effective for me.Because of this reaos i try to use sambafax entegreted with hylafax.But until today i have not succeed in running it with cups or lpd.I do all things step by step but it does not run.This is one of important things for me.

Thanks in advance