[hylafax-users] Bad exit status 041400 format_failed

Hi,
 I've installed hylafax4.1.5 on Solaris 8 and configured my modems at the
end of the faxsetup process. I've set up the modems using faxmodem and added
faxgetty entries to inittab and everything looks fine. When I do a faxstat,
I see that the process is running and the modems are idle and running. When
I try to send a fax using sendfax it goes to the doneq as if it was
successfully sent but on the system console I'm getting the following:

JOB 22: CONVERT DOCUMENT: exit status 0x100
Bad exit status 041400 for 'bin/notify' "doneq/q22" "format_failed"

This version was built after installing gs8 and tiff3.5.7 and gcc2.95.3 but
I've also tried using binaries from earlier versions which makes me think
that I'm missing somthing in the config perhaps.
I've tried various different ps files and tiff files but always get the same
result, they jobs don't seem to get anywhere near bothering the modems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance,

Fraser.

Tokyo-Mitsubishi International plc ('TMI') is registered in
England, company number 1698498. TMI's registered
office is 6 Broadgate, London EC2M 2AA. TMI is a wholly
owned subsidiary of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Ltd
and is regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This message is intended solely for the individual addressee
named above. The information contained in this E-Mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete in its entirety. Messages
sent via this medium may be subject to delays, non-delivery
and unauthorised alteration.

The information contained herein or attached hereto has been obtained
from sources we believe to be reliable but we do not represent
that it is accurate or complete. Any reference to past performance
should not be taken as an indication of future performance.
The information contained herein or attached hereto is not to
be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security,
instrument or investment.

TMI or any affiliated company, may have an interest, position,
or effect transactions, in any investment mentioned herein.
Any opinions or recommendations expressed herein are
solely those of the author or analyst and are subject to
change without notice.