Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC 1.1.3 beta

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:00:35 +0200, Ulrich Eckhardt <uli.e@gmx.de> wrote:

>i have released WHFC 1.1.3. This version supports now
>the current HylaFAX coversheets. Also the offline mode
>is reworked and several gui changes which hopefully make

This is about the whfc log of sent jobs.

I remember (maybe I'm wrong) that in the past whfc would mark sent jobs as
"succesfully sent".

Today I made 2 tests: one completed job, and a job i removed from send queue
before it got sent. In the WHFC log I cannot tell what is the sent one and
what is the aborted one, the "status" for both is blank.
Maybe this has to do with the change in HylaFAX that happened sometime ago,
where failed faxed now have state=F?

Thanks

--
giulioo@pobox.com