[hylafax-users] Sending a fax with the Samba Printer

Dear All,

I am a very new user of Linux and Samba in general. Recently I managed to setup a
Linux Box (SuSE 7.2) and also managed to have Hylafax 4.1.61 configured on the box.

The box works perfectly when it comes to receiving (although I cannot seem to configure
it to receive the faxes in the receivq/ in .pdf and not .tiff format but that doesn't bother me
too much at this point).

I read all the instructions regarding sending faxes from a WinXX client to the Linux Box
via Samba. Did everything by-the-book but I end up receiving an e-mail message from lpd
saying that the printjob that I submited did not go through for sending.

In addition, I checked the messages in /var/log/messages and I noticed that the system
is notofying me that "cannot execute the sambafax program in /var/spool/fax/bin folder.

Can someone please tell me if something has changed from the instructions posted?
Are the instructions posted regarding the release 4.1.61 of Hylafax???

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Chris