[hylafax-users] sendfax problem

Hi
 I've a problem with sending a tif file from command line. I use sendfax. I've no errors in the log but the file receved is a white paper..
I wonder if the problem is that I convert an html file in a tif file( I use Image Magick) and then I try to send the tif file... In the directory of Hylafax (docq) I can see the preview of my file correctly, but only white papers are transmitted.
Could you help me?
Thank you
Michela