Re: [hylafax-users] Newbies: How to mail tif / html ?

I'm going to provide more information, so that I could get a reply more quickly ;-P

Software Version:
Red Hat 9 x86
Sendmail 8.12
HylaFax Version 4.1.6,

Line added to /etc/mail/sendmail.mc:
define('FAX_MAILER_PATH','/usr/local/bin/faxmail')dnl
define('FAX_MAILER_ARGS','faxmail -d -n -p 12pt $u$h $f')dnl
MAILER('fax')dnl

m4 sendmail.mc > sendmail.cf afterward

/usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf:
MIMEConverters:  "/usr/local/lib/fax"

/usr/local/lib/fax/sendfax.conf:
AutoCoverPage: No
MaxDials: 5
MaxTried: 3
Notify: requeued

I had also copied tiff2ps as
/usr/local/lib/fax/image/tiff

But still, I didn't convert the tiff file to fax

>Hi All!
>
>I'm so new to HylaFax, That I almost know nothing about it.
>:-P
>
>I had currently set up a HylaFax Fax2Mail Gateway, I found that I'm able to use 'sendfax' to send tif fax.
>
>But when I try to use Outlook Express to send attached tif, it didn't attached the image to fax, (and even said size exceeded when the file is > 100K), How could I solve it?
>
>By the way, I find that Outlook Express is try to send HTMl mail, but Hylafax also could not convert the HTML code, How could I solve it too?
>
>Thanks.
Regards,
Yeung Ka Wing

學英語,免費學日語 -