Re: [hylafax-users] DID on HylaFax

The simple answer, is that with ISDN 30 lines the DAD service is often
enabled by default by the telecoms company. As ISDN 30 lines etc... are used
to connect up localised PBX's. thus this information has to be enabled so
that the routing of DDIs can take place.... However if you wish to check...
simply install minicom on the unix box which has the PRI card in... on use
minicom to watch the first serial interface, eg:

minicom /dev/ttyD01

type

AT#CID=7

Then ring the number... in minicom you should see something like this:

RING CID: <caller id> DAD: 0200

thus you can see its enabled

in the driver with icon cards you can set how many digits of DAD you want to
recieve thus a DAD number of 5 return the last 5 digits from the dialled
number.

I hope this helps further

Mat