Re: [hylafax-users] Form Overlay

I started working with a program called 2fax.  It wasn't exactly what I
want, but it gets the job done.  Just for the sake of anyone that is
interested in this in the future.. Here's what I did:

Using any program, I created a form I wanted to use. In my case I used
OpenOffice 1.0.3 and printed it to file using the adobe postscript drivers.

I then took that file and converted it to pcx using this command:

gs - g1700x2200 -r200 -q -sDEVICE=pcxmono -sOutputFile=<output.pcx>
<input.ps>

Then I take 2fax to take that pcx file and whatever text I want on top
of that and run this command:

2fax <textfile.txt> <output.tiff> -bpcx:<overlay.pcx> -NC -HR

then I have a tiff file output.tiff that is exactly what I want, and I
can fax that using HylaFax.  (Actually I ran into some errors just
sending that file, so I converted back to postscript using tiff2ps and
faxing that.)

I hope this helps someone in the future.  Its probably not the best way,
but it works wonderfully

-Anthony