[hylafax-users] The best Postscript printer driver for sambafax

Hi All,
I have a perfectly working fax server.    windows client -> samba -> cups ->
sambafax.  the faxno detection works a treat.

I'm doing some testing and i've tried the following PS drivers and all seem
to have the same problem.

Latest Adobe PS Driver
HP 4/4M PS
HP 4P/MP4 PS
Apple LaserWriter 12/640 PS
Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS
Xerox Copier PS driver (another one i have on the system already).

I'm printing from Microsoft Word and all appears to be working like a charm.
I'm having a problem in that the outgoing Postscript seems to have a problem
rendering the last page.  The last page being a page that is not complete.
To test i'm sending from one hylafax server to another existing one.  here
is the .pdf i'm getting back http://affairs.net.au/fax/c00000077.pdf    also
here is the tif file that gets generated as well.
http://affairs.net.au/fax/fax00066.tif   and here is the original word
document layout...  http://affairs.net.au/fax/originalworddoc.pdf

When I print to a real fax server it comes out with the same format with the
page break down near the bottom of the third page.     What on earth am I
doing wrong?  has anyone had this problem before?  i'm ready to add a few
users to this server to start some testing for me, but i'm stuck on this
stilly little problem.  I"ve searched all the hylafax archives and tried all
the drivers that have been suggested.

Can someone send me back what driver they use for Windows 2k/XP ?   also i
have some win98 clients but i've not tested them yet. ..  hopefully they
don't have this problem?

Regards
Matthew